Furniture, textiles and floor covering products are important components of home decor. Expansion and further developments in real estate industry, have supplemented the growth of world home decor market. Globalization facilitates easier and wider availability of home decor products and designs for consumers. Moreover, growing consumers preference towards adoption and usage of eco-friendly products, known for their minimal impact on the environment, has also boosted the growth of the market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/AMR00014594
Nowadays, consumers prefer online retail platforms for buying furniture, owing to the all-time availability of a wide array of home decor products at discounted/affordable price. Increasing cost of raw materials, such as leather and superior quality wood, is limiting the market growth. Improving lifestyle and increasing disposable income of individuals would offer several growth opportunities to the players operating in the market.
Some of the key players of Home Decor Market:
Inter IKEA Group, Forbo International SA, Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Mannington Mills, Inc., Mohawk Industries Inc., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., Ashley Furniture Industries Ltd., Kimball International and Duresta Upholstery Ltd.
The world home decor market is segmented on the basis of products and geography. The product segment is further segmented into furniture, textiles and floor coverings. The furniture segment is sub-segmented into kitchen, living & bedroom, bathroom, outdoor and lighting. The textiles segment is further categorized into rugs textiles, bath textiles, bed textiles, kitchen & dining textiles and living room textiles. The floor coverings segment includes tiles, wood & laminate, vinyl & rubber, carpets & rugs and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA regions.
The world home decor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015 – 2020. Floor covering segment occupied the largest market share in 2014, followed by furniture. In 2014, world home decor market was dominated by Asia-Pacific region and the region is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Home Decor Market research report offers an in-depth analysis of the global market, providing relevant information for the new market entrants or well-established players. Some of the key strategies employed by leading key players operating in the market and their impact analysis have been included in this research report.
Get Discount for This Report @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/discount/AMR00014594
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Home Decor Market from 2014 – 2020 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Home Decor Market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2014 – 2020.
- Forecast and analysis of Home Decor Market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Home Decor Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Home Decor Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
About Premium market insights:
Premiummarketinsights.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Call: US: +1-646-491-9876, Apac: +912067274191
Email: [email protected]